Sunday, November 08, 2009

Star Bird Trading Card


Card #27 is Milton Bradley's Star Bird Avenger, this card wasn't decided by me or the factor of what I had as a kid, to be honest I was never aware of this toy back in '79. I held a contest at the Mego Museum Trading Card Forum (where you can trade PS cards) and this was the winner. From everyone I've talked to about this, Starbird was an awesome toy full of the electronic "bells and whistles" that the Kenner Star Wars vehicles weren't.

I'll be holding a contest for more cards this month, if you live in the Toronto area check out the Toronto Toy Show November 22nd as they'll be readily available there as well.

star bird by milton bradley

1 comment:

John III said...

This is cool. Never saw that as as kid. Too bad.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin