Wednesday, October 06, 2010

My Reflection on Fear at the Terror Trap



I was asked this year by the  folks at the wonderful horror website The Terror Trap to contribute to a collection of horror memories and anecdotes titled "Reflections on Fear".

It was quite an honour considering my fellow contributors were some well known professionals including such notable 70s icons as actress/author Jessica Harper (who played Phoenix in what is one of my favourite movies "Phantom of the Paradise") and Captain Marvel himself, Mr. Jackson Bostwick.

My tale is about my descent into the world of Euro schlock cinema at the tender age of nine with a late (!) night viewing of the Paul Naschy opus titled Assignment Terror that I hope you'll enjoy.


1 comment:

rob! said...

Great piece, I need to see this movie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin