Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super 7 Merchandise Part 1

Filmation's Tarzan and the Super 7 series is easily one of my favourite cartoon series of all time. It's copyright infringing characters made me a fan for life, however merchandise for the series seems few and far between. However, it seems that rack toy manufacturer Imperial did have the license and exploited it nicely, here are just a few of the items.




If anybody has some of these, especially the Web Woman and Freedom Force piece, please for the love of Mike, contact me!


4 comments:

Devlin Thompson said...

Never saw these, but I do have the Web Woman and (Space Sentinels) Hercules Halloween costumes.

Sabrina Steyling said...

I may be a girl, but I've got to admit that those are some pretty nice toys! I especially like the little flashlights - they even came with batteries. Awesome!

You know, since I've been following your blog and reading about these rack toys, I'm paying closer attention to stuff at toy stores and other places. I hope that I can find something cool to tell you about some time!

Plaidstallions said...

Hey Sabrina, best of luck, let me know what you dig up!

EPF said...

*sigh*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin