Monday, October 29, 2012

Revenge of the Lincoln Monsters!

Lincoln Monsters


Life is strange, if you had asked me 30 days ago if there was going to be a Lincoln Monster update in the Halloween blog posts this year, I'd have answered no. 

Truth was, there wasn't much by the way of things to update. Then all hell broke loose and I've got more than I could ever hope to share, including the reveal of the  Dracula solid box and the amazing Spiegel mailer set with it's girl victim, not to mention new variations! More after the jump:



Like I said, October 2012 has been an embarrassment of riches for me when it came to Lincoln Monsters, although that's probably the wrong term as some of this stuff has pretty much forced me into "Toy Collecting Retirement" for at least a year.

First and foremost, here is a group photo that I have been dying to take for some time.
Lincoln Monsters

For the first time ever (at least on the web) here is a complete set of Lincoln Solid Boxes, including the Lord of Carpathia himself:
Lincoln Monsters

Dracula!  This thing has haunted me for years, so I'm overjoyed to bringing it's beauty to the interwebs. But that isn't it, not by a long shot, the whole site got a great deal prettier this October with shots of ....



Lincoln Monsters

The Girl Victim gift set! we've got shots of the 1975 Spiegel catalog set complete with monsters and cardboard. This is honestly something I never expected to turn up but October brings out the Monster toys!


That's not all, we've cataloged more variants this year including like the Mummies above but also the three versions of Dracula, Wolfman and Frankenstein too.



All that plus new improved photos, commentary, some fan art and much more.

Check it out here





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if te victim ever shows up on ebay under Dawn dolls. She looks like a Dawn clone to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin