Friday, April 19, 2013

New PS Trading Cards!



It's been a long while since i printed up some new PS trading cards, mostly because of spending my time with Rack Toys (still available!) but this month I resolved to make some new entries. 

The first is card #40, the Whip from the Big Jim's Wolfpack line of toys. I had been doing the members of this team since the start and recently we started a Big Jim collector forum at the MegoMuseum, so it was fresh in mind and a fun image.




I wasn't even planning to do Pulsar's enemy Hypnos as a card but when I came across this image, it just felt right. Although I'm sorry I didn't have time to correct the boo-boo in the corner, it adds to the charm of card #41. Pulsar was card #3 of this series, so you can make them fight i guess.

So it's a double shot from Mattel!

These just arrived so they'll start going out with orders,  given away at toy shows and as prizes here.

big jim in mexico mego in spain 1977 Mattel Toyfair Showroom from 1975



big jim pack comic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin