Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Battlestar Galactica Poster Art


Please give a warm welcome to my latest obsession, 70s poster art sets. As a young lad I ruined many of these with my lack of both talent and patience.

I've been secretly admiring these on Ebay until one bout of sleeplessness resulted in a surprise parcel in the form of this set and it is a beauty! 

Seriously I don't remember buying this...


Look at how beautiful the art is on this thing, you don't need to colour it all.


One thing I want to point out is, this is how they suggest you color  these pages.



Aaaaand these are the tools they give you to accomplish this goal. 



2 comments:

darren said...

that artwork is stunningly beautiful

Alphacentaurian said...

I remember poster-art sets lasting into the mid 80s in various Leisure Worlds all over Ontario.
I've seen some skilled artist do amazing things with the merest tools, but what they expected with those markers is laughable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin